Gameloft released a new game called Dead Rivals this week. Dead Rivals is a zombie shooting MMORPG adventure game. In this game, you explore different areas with your character to shoot different types of zombies. You can customize your character, build up your arsenal and play PvP battlefields. Take a look at a gameplay preview of the video.
Some features of the game are:
- Choose among 3 uniquely skilled classes and customize your hero’s look.
- Research, craft and improve dozens of different shooter weapons.
- Multiple skill trees allow you to pick the right abilities for any challenge.
- Stand out from the horde with unique clothing and skins!
- Explore in total freedom as you discover large zombie-infested maps, each created in amazing detail.
- Get to know the Factions inhabiting the various areas as you learn who’s at war with who. But be careful to not get caught in the crossfire!
- A complete MMORPG-style quest system allows you to focus on the main storyline or take on a multitude of side quests.
- Team up with other players—or blow them to smithereens in cutthroat MMO PvP battles.
- Complete special co-op missions: Escape infested areas, escort supply convoys, and repel surprise attacks.
- Take down the most dangerous enemies in large-scale world-boss fights.
- Jump into insane multi-team PvP shooter battles and mow down anything that moves!
- Establish your own Shelter and upgrade its buildings to access more advanced facilities.
- Create your own personal army of zombies to raid other Shelters and defend your own.
- Research and upgrade different zombie types and adapt your strategy to each battle.
- Set up Guilds with other players to watch each other’s back and teach your foes a lesson!
- Change the point of view to see the world using your favorite camera style.
- Act super-fast, thanks to an intuitive and dynamic control system.
- A cutting-edge art style fills the world with memorable settings. Doom has never looked so cool.
- Insanely hi-res graphics and wild sound effects worthy of a PC or console title!
The game is actually about 1GB which starts downloading once you start the game. With the latest update, Gameloft plans to add events to the game. By completing events, users will be awarded different gifts. As it is a story based game users get perks as they complete the story. Different characters in the game will give you different tasks to complete. Controls are pretty easy to handle.