This is a Fitness Tracker / Smart Watch from Xiaomi released as a successor to the original Mi Band. It has a 0.42 inch OLED Display positioned above a capacity key used for navigation. An Optical Heart rate sensor sits at the back. The screen has Anti Scratch and Anti Fingerprint coating as well. It is super light, only 7 grams. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 to connect to your smartphone. Now it is available in Nepal for Rs. 4,499 only.
- Phone Call & Notification Alerts for up to 5 Apps.
- Alarms: The tracker vibrates on your wrist making alarms silent and more functional. Furthermore, you can set it to vibrate once every hour so you can stand up and exercise to ease your body as sitting down for too long has a bad effect on health.
- Compatible with Android 4.4 or above and iOS 7.0 or above.
- Self Unlock: Every Mi Band 2 has an exclusive ID when your smartphone is connected to the band, your phone will be unlocked itself. This setting can be enabled or disabled from the App.
Fitness Tracking Features:
- Pedometer: To count the number of steps walked.
- Sleep Tracking: Calculates the way you sleep to optimize your sleeping habits.
- Calories Burnt, Distance, Pulse, etc.
The Mi Band 2 is also water resistant. To connect your phone to this fitness tracker, you’ll need to install Xiaomi’s App: MI Fit.